Which city of India was made the capital of India for only 1 day? 99% people do not know to read interesting
Only 1 Single Day Capital Of India
Most questions are asked about general knowledge in the interview, exams and job interviews, today we have come up with some common questions related to your general knowledge which have been asked in various examinations such as SSC, Bank, Railway, UPSC etc. .
- Question 1- What is the country’s first mobile bank?
- Answer-Laxmi Vahini Bank
- Question 2- Where are the most freshwater fish caught in the state?
- Answer: West Bengal
- Question 3- In which of the peasants were the farmers forced to cultivate by the British in Champa?
- Answer – Neil
- Question 5- Where was the capital of Eastern India from New Delhi?
- Answer: Calcutta
- Question 6 When was the New Delhi being the capital of India?
- Answer -1911
- Question 7 – Which city is it that became the capital of India for only one day?
- Answer: Allahabad, 1858
- Question 8- What is it that does not appear, but people eat it?
Comment Me The Last Question Ans
If You Really Like This Article Then Share This Between Your Friends & Stay Connected With us With Regular Updated & Interesting Talks.
For More This Types Of GK Question & Answers You Can Subscribe Our Daily Gk Channel On Telegram Link Below Click On This Link & Daily Get GK Question In Your Mobile From Our Telegram Channel Governmentvac,com
You May Have To Know This All Ten Question Answers Because The Police Constable Exam For Gujarat It Was So Near It Held On Date 2nd December 2018.
Then This Is Most Ten Important Question For Exam Also Connected With Us So We Share This Type Of Question In Front Of You So You Can Also Can get Help From Us.
Click On Below Link To Subscribe Our Channel On Telegram Then You Can Get Touch In Every Updates From Governmentvac.com